Return Goods Policy
Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. is committed to excellence in customer service and satisfaction. Subject to the conditions set forth in this policy, Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. will accept returns of its pharmaceutical products and issue a credit as appropriate. Should you need to return goods, please contact Customer Service and follow the instructions below.
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING GOODS:
Pre-approval and a Return Goods Authorization form (RGA) are required for the return of all products. Contact Unichem Pharmaceuticals Customer Service department, via email at UnichemCustomerService@ddnnet.com, for RGA assistance and provide the following information and request:
(a) Approval to Return Goods and
(b) Return Goods Authorization Form (RGA) which includes the following information:
- Customer name, street address and email
- Product name, NDC #, quantity and lot #
- Expiration date and date of purchase
- Reason for return
If approved, the returned goods authorization form will be provided via fax. Customer Service will provide complete shipping instructions with the form. This form must accompany all returns.
Each box must contain a packing list with your account information and the debit memo number clearly designated. Use only one debit memo number per return shipment. If a return shipment is multiple boxes, photocopy your paperwork with debit memo number and place a photocopy in each box. It is suggested that the return be insured, and records kept. Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. is not responsible for shipments lost in transit to Dohmen Life Science Services.
Send all returns (upon RGA issuance) to Dohmen Life Science Services (DLSS) at the following address:
Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
Attn: Returned Goods
4580 Mendenhall Road
Memphis, TN 38141
Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. recognizes DLSS as the only authorized return facility and incurs all charges for processing and destroying product returned to DLSS. Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. will not assume responsibility for charges incurred for product returned to any other facility than DLSS.
- Product within three (3) months of expiration date and up to six (6) months past the expiration date. Product must be in original, sealed, full, unopened Unichem containers. Product must have a valid Unichem lot number and expiration date.
- Concealed damage discovered upon package opening.
SHIPPING ERRORS/DAMAGED SHIPMENTS:
Products shipped in error by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. or products damaged in transit must be reported to Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc within ten (10) working days of package receipt and must be returned within twentyfive (25) days of receipt. Contact Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Customer Service via email at UnichemCustomerService@ddnnet.com. For additional information please call 866-931-0704.
Prepaid by customer except when error is due to Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
CONDITIONS FOR CREDIT:
- A valid Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Number must accompany all returns for proper credit.
- RGA Numbers are VALID for 90 days from issuance. Expired RGA Numbers will be considered invalid and no credit will be issued.
- All products must be returned to Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc., c/o DLSS within ninety (90) days of receipt by customer to receive credit. Products that have been destroyed by customers or agent of customer will not receive credit.
- Product must be in original, sealed, full, unopened, unadulterated Unichem container to receive full credit. Partial products are not allowed, except where mandated by state statute. i.e. Georgia, North Carolina and Mississippi. If unsure contact customer service.
- Reimbursement price will be based on the lower of the original purchase price or current price.
- Product must be returned by the customer who purchased the product from Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Credit will be issued to direct accounts only.
- Returned products will be verified by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. and the final credit will be calculated based upon Unichem count.
- Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. reserves the right to reject claims where the total return value exceeds one percent (1%) of the previous twelve (12) months purchases by customer.
TERMS OF RETURN POLICY:
- All returns are subject to review by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. Issuance of RGA number does not guarantee credit. Credit issuance is dependent on confirmed receipt/review of returned goods. Unauthorized returned goods will be destroyed, and credit will notbe issued.
- All third-party returns must be authorized by Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc.
- Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. will not reimburse fees due to processing third-party returns, destruction charges, and shipping costs or processing.
- Product returned without the authorization form will be destroyed without credit.
- Credit is based on the original purchase price or the current price, whichever is lower.
- Credit will be issued in the form of a credit memo only. Cash will not be issued.
- Transportation charges are to be prepaid by the customer.
- Product returned without an RGA. If product is returned without an RGA it will be rejected and returned to the customer at their expense.
- Items purchased at a special price or reduced cost as part of a one-time buy-in offer and/or short-dated product purchase.
- Private label, repackaged products or products not in the original container.
- Product discontinued for more than six (6) months.
- Product involved in salvage, bankruptcy or insolvency proceedings.
- Product for which proof of purchase cannot be verified.
- Product more than six (6) months past the expiration date.
- Product returned by anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Product that has deteriorated because of heat, cold, water, smoke or other improperstorage.
- Product damaged due to fire, flood or otherevents.
- Free goods and product sold on a non-returnable basis.
Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. may at its sole discretion: (i) make exceptions to the return goods policy based on extenuating circumstances; (ii) reject any customer claim deemed unfounded; and (iii) make changes to the return goods policy at any time.
Unichem Pharmaceuticals (USA), Inc. reserves the right to impose a handling fee on all returned goods.